6.02.2012

Random Photos of Late

 
Monopoly with the six and under set?  Not really advised by me, but comical, sometimes frustrating, nonetheless.
 
This little duckie fresh out of the bath is purely edible.
 
A bouquet from my yard a few weeks ago.  I am glad the previous owners had the sense to keep up pretty flowers because I'm pretty sure I would have hacked them all down.  (Not that I don't like flowers, just that I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to growing flowers).
 
An impromptu visit from the cousins and their moms and grandma for the day after my birthday.  My mom ordered the Mexican group special: enough beans, rice, enchiladas, tacos, chips, salsa and other things I can't remember, for everyone (including Travis, who got home after the party had shut down and the cousins had sadly left!)
 
All the boy cousins in their bathing glory.
 
Lucy's bike wreck left her pretty scruffed up.  Thankfully a week and half has passed and now she's virtually scab-free.

And this threesome likes to don dresses.  Tonight they even had a little "Henrietta" decked out in her fanciest garb, trailing behind them in their merriment.  You know it's getting pretty loud and crazy when even the boys want to wear dresses! 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kendra said...

K. That last picture is hilarious! I also love a tub full of kids. So cute. And just wanted you to know how impressed I am with all of the amazing work you've done on the house. You guys are pretty incredible.