6.08.2012

Friday Creations

 
 
 
 
I have an odd configuration in my living room in that the large window isn't centered on the furniture grouping.  I've tried several different furniture configurations and still can't get anything that centers on the window to feel right.  So, I tried to play a trick on the eye and "extend" the window to center on the grouping by hanging some white-based artwork on the wall that mimics that shape of the window.  I'm still not sure how well it's working, but I think it's doing something because I like it better than before.

At any rate, I just reused some frames I had and made little designs out of crepe paper and tags.  It was fun.  I could do a whole wall of beige, cream and white framed pictures.  I love collections together and I love those colors, so it would be neat to see.  Maybe another day...

No comments: