8.17.2012

Cabinet + Slipcover

After looking and looking for a suitable cabinet to put in the corner of my living room, I decided to make my own.  It's not professional by any means and looks homemade, but at least it houses my childrens books and holds the lamp.  I had scrap wood in the garage and found a wooden table on the street for free (for the top).  My mom gave me a box of wooden feet and so I used those for the feet.  I am really into gray these days, so that seemed like a nice, neutral color for the cabinet. 

The slipcover was purely aesthetic.  I was tired of the brown microfiber and it was too much brown in the living room for me.  It, again, doesn't look professional, but it does the job for now.

 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Erin said...

They both look awesome Sarah - great work!!