Sink Bubbles


This is what Finn and I did this morning after I cleaned out my sink and got that stinky tuna smell out of my house. There's something about scooting the step stool up to the sink that fuels a 21-month-old's sense of freedom and curiosity.
P.S. Can anyone tell me how to make a collage of pictures on here? (Like 9 in box shape?) Does that make sense?
5 comments:
I love that Finn is eating the bubble wand!
Marilyn should be able to help you out with the picture collage, I have seen her do it on her blog.
Finn is so adorable. I love the first picture!
Cute, I'm no help on the collage. Do share when you are enlightened.
use photobucket.com to make a picture collage. it's super fun and sooo very easy! how is sarah and fam?
Sarah, I use picasa.com. It is a free download and it allows you to make 3 different types of collages.
Post a Comment