very funny...Hey I didn't know Ben was engaged. When is he getting married?
This is so funny. Josh does the best Napolean Dynamite impression without even knowing it. He's never seen the movie, but he sighs just like him. In fact when he does it, Spencer calls him "Nap". Nice parents we are huh?
I love napolean!
Ben's getting married June 30th in the SL Temple, to a great girl named Sutton, from Orem, Utah. They met at school in Cedar City.
Congratulations to Ben and Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
very funny...
Hey I didn't know Ben was engaged. When is he getting married?
This is so funny. Josh does the best Napolean Dynamite impression without even knowing it. He's never seen the movie, but he sighs just like him. In fact when he does it, Spencer calls him "Nap". Nice parents we are huh?
I love napolean!
Ben's getting married June 30th in the SL Temple, to a great girl named Sutton, from Orem, Utah. They met at school in Cedar City.
Congratulations to Ben and Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment